Ah yes, new more updates. But I don’t really like the new toolbar. I personally like this old one we used to had:
When you over your mouse over the gems, you have a way to choose to buy or earn them for free.
When you click “Buy with Money” you will get this:
When you click “Earn for Free” you will get this option:
Now, for the search friends faster thing. (I couldn’t do much pictures, because this update is very buggy on the other ourWorld server, so I did a little example of one word)
So, you see here I have thousands of friends, but I need to find one particular but I forgot her name, but I remember a few letters (or one word) in her name. I remember there was Crazy, so I put crazy in the “Enter a user name” and hit enter.
And I have found her, name was Crazy Duck (Aka: April), you can do this with letters. Like you only remembered 2 or 3 letters of the person name, so you probably would enter it as “cra” and hit enter. I’m sorry if this does not make sense. Lol.
What do you think of these new updates?
This game is also now patched. Which means, no more flow. ourWorld is doing this, so they won’t lose money. (Real) because what we are doing is getting stuff for free with our coins and won’t be bothered to buy stuff for gems. So, they patched this one too.
Okay, you may be wondering.. Wait not wondering you may be acting like this: “OMG KABAN NOT WORKING FOR ME, I’M NOT GETTING ANYMORE FLOW. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? TO DOOO?” Okay, I was being sarcastic there… *Ahem* There is ANOTHER new way. No, not the dance move thing, doesn’t really work for me…
Step one: Go to Action in Games
Step two: Click play game, play game again and then click Free mode.
Step three: Try and find monster truck, monster truck would look like this: (If you don’t know how to play, use the up and down keys to avoid birds and rocks. Use the up arrow key to get the monster truck.)
Step four: Press space bar on your keyboard
And now watch the flow comin’ in. (; (Don’t press space on the game, otherwise… I think you know what I mean. It starts the game of course.)
Posted on July 23rd~
As most people been messaging me on ourWorld that they’ve been hacked. Well, I’ve some advice (And the ourWorld Staff has given) that won’t get yourself hacked.
1. If you ever see a character giving out a link DO NOT CLICK IT (Not saying it’s a lying site, BUT you may click on it and if it EVER says “Free gems, coins, level, items” DO NOT ENTER YOUR DETAILS ON THAT SITE! Why do you think on most sites it says “Doesn’t work for low levels” Well, it means it doesn’t work for THEM to steal your gems or items. No generator works, it’s all bunch of lies.
2. If a character is asking for account info for you to be in their video, or saying they will look after it, DO NOT DO IT.
3. “I’m going to get hacked soon, WHAT DO I DO?” Do not panic, most people say “I’m going to hack you” is to scare you. But if that was true… TIME TO PANIC! Nah, just joking. If the hacker doesn’t know your email, then it’s ok. If they do, YOU better start changing your password, about one time a day. Just to make sure.
4. “Someone already hacked me and I lost my items! I’m going to quit!” NOW HOLD UP! Just because someone hacked you, doesn’t mean you quit. The game was mainly made for people to have fun and CHAT to friends. But if you wish to quit and live a better life, then that’s fine. But if you wish to continuing playing the game and having fun then don’t worry about trying to look cool with your rare items.
5. “I WANT MY ITEMS BACK! HOW CAN I GET THEM BACK?!” Well, I don’t think you will ever get your items back. But it’s a worth a shot trying to ask a staff. Here’s these Steps: Account Settings>Help>Help Page>Go>Request Support>Request Help. Choose a Topic (heading line) then explain in detail how you got hacked and how you lost your items. After you’re done writing, below should have “Suggested Answers” If your answer isn’t there, click “My answer is not here” then wait 5 or less days for them to contact you by REAL email. Or just keep checking if your ticket has “Solution Suggested” Click the ticket and read what the Staff said. If that didn’t help, well I hope you LEARNT your lesson.
6. “Hey, there’s a site that has a download of an Item/gem generator!” Now think before you do that. Most videos are lies about getting free gems or items. Even if you did earned gems from the generator. Well, sorry to say. You’re even hacked or BANNED or possible Account deleted.
7. “There’s a contest on a website! Should I enter it?” Well, if there’s a contest about gifting, giving gems or EVEN giving your account to them, I would say… NO! That is scam and hacking all in one. If it’s a contest about winning something that you DO NOT enter info, gifting, giving items then it’s fine.
8. “This guy hacked me once, now he is going to hack me again” Now that’s something time to panic. Make a new account and if your other account is a resident, give all the items to that new account. By listing it for 999mil coins and add it to trade and offer one coin (Have your trade settings tricked) Then you should be fine.
9. “Should I give my Bestie my account info?” First of all. NO! You may not even know them in real life. Just because you’ve been friends with your Bestie for a while, doesn’t mean you give your account info to them. Who knows, they might have tried to act nice for you to give them the account details. At the end, your items are gone. And guess who would that be? Your so call best friend.
10. “I have a sibling and (s)he wants to go on my account, should I say yes?” Depends if your sibling is new to the game, if your sibling is and I would say yes because they don’t know about scamming or stealing just yet… If you have a sibling that already knows everything about the game, then no or keep a watch eye on them to see what they’re doing. You never know, they could change your name, sell, buy, trade, talk to people of being rude and other sorts of things.
ADDITIONAL ADDED ONE ADDED ON 2017: 11. Candy and storebought are a new scam. The scam starts off by the scammer saying they have an expensive item, such as demons, teeth or starry and sometimes they mention they are “quitting” so they are giving it away. Most of the time, the do not have the item in their brag bag or on their character and if they do, they don’t even have it listed in their marketplace. So what the scammer does, is ask you to offer ALL of your highest rares to beat someone else on a CANDY, NEST or anything cheap storebought and guess what the scammer does? Accepts that offer and what you get in return… Is that storebought item. They also ask you not to add a storebought sock in your offer (Because you can sell that sock and they won’t be able to accept it) and thats a red flag right there. What if they have someone saying they are legit? Nope, don’t believe them. They either have another account or a friend involve in that scam.
This is all written by me. I hope this has helped and to keep your account secure. But, if you want some answers on few of the numbers, here are some.
1. Is there anyway I can earn free items, gems, coins or levels?
Answer: Not for items though. But you can on giveaways, people usually do giveaways because they’re quitting. For gems, yes. You can earn them by watching millions of gem videos (They might not be some in your country, but who knows) or doing gem offers. DO NOT do the downloading offers. They can sometimes add viruses or spyware on your computer, you may download on your OWN risk. for coins, yes. You know the Kaban Sheep right? no? oh click this then, this also tells you to get free flow as well, once you collected flow you can sell your items from the bubbler. For flow, yes as I explained before. You can also do the test mode cheat. Click this to find out how.
If you were hacked, there is nothing that people or ourWorld staff can do about it. But you can always send a request here: https://ourworld.zendesk.com/requests/new make sure you add your ourWorld name at the end of your description of what happen or what they could do to help.