You can now play Dance Planet on ourWorld again! and many other useful things such as the ability to see potions, especially ghost potion now! and last and not least, you can now see other people’s throwables. All thanks to the amazing Jess, Darkening Winters on youtube.
Sometimes there are events in ourWorld called “booting games” In these events you hide in game host’s room and if host sees you, you get booted. In this post there are some hints for the game so you can find the best hiding place or at least avoid being booted.
1. Be small. Usually the big people get booted first. Be a shape shifted creature with shrink potion (Jumpy frog is the best one)
2. When you hide, cover your name.You can see that I’m hiding behind gumball machine because my name shows up.
Have a short name so you can hide it behind small things.
3. Don’t use glow potions. People would be able to see you.4. Hide where host think you can’t hide. Host usually put large items in room where even big people can hide behind easily. These are actually the worst places to hide because host knows that there are people hiding in there.
5.If possible, use ghost potion.
6. In many booting events very close to ending host removes all furniture from the condo.
In these situations change rooms fast. When you see host coming into room where you are, just go quickly into another room.
7. Many tourists get fast booted because they need to watch long ads. If the ad is video, skip it.
If you can’t skip the ad just click where the arrow points. This makes your character move into the corner and you have bigger changes to not get booted than those who just stand in the middle and wait for ad go away before moving into anywhere.
*Note: Since the update of the new chat log, people may not do booting games. Unless they’re trusted people that do not click on peoples head and click boot.*