Sad news to the tourist. Ads are going to be back on oW (When you load to a different room) and it looks like they fixed the bypassing of not watching ads too. Anyways, a another update: Events names are now named Parties. The “Create” button hasn’t change though.
And now here’s a preview of the June monthly items and the resident theme!
HEYA! this is Act posting once again. hur hur hur. So! on 10th December ourWorld will be adding a new feature called Chat Room! it’s like a event but it’s a discussion. Maybe this would be good for trading events, no? here’s a preview of it:
Once the time is up, you get to choose which room to go in. (Well, its only one room.)
(Click pictures to see full size)
What do you think of ourWorlds update? I find it pretty cool.
Don’t forget to vote for pie, not chicken wings! >:D<
Sometimes there are events in ourWorld called “booting games” In these events you hide in game host’s room and if host sees you, you get booted. In this post there are some hints for the game so you can find the best hiding place or at least avoid being booted.
1. Be small. Usually the big people get booted first. Be a shape shifted creature with shrink potion (Jumpy frog is the best one)
2. When you hide, cover your name.You can see that I’m hiding behind gumball machine because my name shows up.
Have a short name so you can hide it behind small things.
3. Don’t use glow potions. People would be able to see you.4. Hide where host think you can’t hide. Host usually put large items in room where even big people can hide behind easily. These are actually the worst places to hide because host knows that there are people hiding in there.
5.If possible, use ghost potion.
6. In many booting events very close to ending host removes all furniture from the condo.
In these situations change rooms fast. When you see host coming into room where you are, just go quickly into another room.
7. Many tourists get fast booted because they need to watch long ads. If the ad is video, skip it.
If you can’t skip the ad just click where the arrow points. This makes your character move into the corner and you have bigger changes to not get booted than those who just stand in the middle and wait for ad go away before moving into anywhere.
*Note: Since the update of the new chat log, people may not do booting games. Unless they’re trusted people that do not click on peoples head and click boot.*