Facebook codes will continue until the downloadable client goes live. After the client goes live, gem purchasing and gem earning will come to an end. You will still have gems on your account, but once its all spent – that is it.
Credits to: Catherino Insignificant for the information on Zendesk;
Not a lot of people know about this one. But it’s still an option in case Titans is too frustrating and Retro keeps throwing your ship all over the place every time you check your inventory or something.
1. Go to Love to Jump in Action.
2. Start the game (pick any character, level of difficulty, it won’t matter).
3. Click Next and follow the instructions (pointed by the arrow).
In case you haven’t heard of this one, this is for the game RetroShoot360. My friend Agent Nova Spy told me of it while everyone in game was trying to figure out William the Runner and all that – next thing you know it blows up! In case you didn’t know it, here’s what you have to do.
1. Go to RetroShoot360 in Action.
.2. Start up the game (duh).
3. Go to Training Mode. That way, the ship doesn’t explode and die while it shoots.
4 (optional). Click 4 times to get to the Omnidirectional Shooter. It shoots in all directions and covers more ground.